The protein pudding from Body Attack is a powder with high protein content of over 75 to 80 percent
- and not an ordinary pudding powder based on cornflour. The milk and whey proteins contained
are among the biologically most valuable protein sources. Thus, the protein pudding can support a high-protein diet and contribute to growth and preservation of muscular mass.
Moreover, the protein sources are rich in the amino acids L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine, which are now known in the sports nutrition more under the name of BCAA. 100 g of Body Attack Protein Pudding contains 15 to about 17 g BCAA, whereby the protein pudding is more than just a traditional substitute for desserts. Strength athletes and bodybuilders vouch for BCAA, as this occurs about 35 percent in the muscles. They use this especially during a power diet, as BCAA is attributed a key role in protein and energy metabolism.
Moreover, the Body Attack Protein Pudding is suitable for those who are in a diet phase or pay attention to a figure-conscious diet. This is because it promises a lot more variety and enjoyment in the daily diet and can be enjoyed without regret. The Protein Pudding has a very creamy taste, although it is made with water instead of low-fat milk.
What are the other active substances in the Body Attack Protein Pudding? Vitamins B1, B2, niacin, B12, folic acid, pantothenic acid and biotin are particularly active in the energy, sugar and amino acid metabolism in the body and contribute to the normal metabolic activity during weight loss.
- Vitamins B2, niacin, folic acid, biotin, and ascorbic acid can contribute to maintaining normal skin and hair and for normal collagen formation. Collagen is found in cartilage (e.g. joints, muscles, teeth, skin).
- Vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid can contribute to normal protein synthesis and normal metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.
- Ascorbic acid and vitamin E help to protect our body and muscle cells from oxidative stress. Folate contributes to normal functioning of the immune system and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
With what products can the Body Attack Protein Pudding be combined best?
- In combination with the Body Attack LIPO 100, a popular dietary supplement for figure-conscious people with the resolution to become slimmer.
- With the Body Attack Omega-3, an essential fatty acid from high-fat fish, which the body cannot produce by itself.
- With the Body Attack Power Weight Gainer, a protein / carbohydrate powder for people, who want to build the body mass.